Spicify Home Forums Comments and feedbacks So… What about the community? Reply To: So… What about the community?

MrPepper
Participant

Safety: we are not sure what do you mean with the website not being safe on mobile, can you explain it more?

What I mean is that the website is not in https:// , so for example Google Chrome browser will mark it as “Your connection to this site is not secure”. I’m really not into programing, so I don’t know how to fix this.

Related note on your reply about spam filtering: the email notification about your reply automatically landed into my spam folder. Again, I’m not sure if it’s only an issue on my side, but if it’s not, you might want to look into that. Of course I filtered it back into my main folder.

I’m really hoping you have a solid strategy regarding which platform is aiming to reach which target segment. I still haven’t got a clue what strategy would I use if I had a product which potential userbase is quite niche and “controversial”. While it must be a headache on facebook, I’m glad you found reddit. Maybe if you’ll have finally something solid to propose, you can get some traction on subs like gaming, boardgames and so on.

I hope you’ll find the right kind of influencers who may promote the game, sorry to hear that the first few tries were unfruitful (is that a word?).

Anyway, keep us (or at least me, I suppose) updated, I understand that any ETA might be blurred out, but I still hope that I can try out this game at least once in the recent years. 😀

MrPepper