Spicify is a sexy card game for couples and group of friends.
It is a mix between Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle which features:
- Two gameplay modes: couples version and group version to adapt to be played between 2 people or 4 to 16 players
- When played as a group you win or lose along with your team, this provides some extra reason to accept a challenge when in doubt 😉
- It focuses on flirty, sexy and erotic challenges: it is meant to allow players to be more open about their sexuality in a very positive and fun way. Some challenges can turn out more hilarious than sexy, depending on who they involve. You will not find dares that challenge you to do pranks, silly stuff, eat or drink weird things and so on…
- A balanced gameplay with two main sets of cards (Hot and Cold) that offer challenges of different level. The 28 cold challenges are perfect to break the ice and ideal for any group of friends who would feel comfortable in a pool or at a seaside together. The 28 hot ones suggest more nudity and interaction between players.
- Players can either accept or refuse challenges, gaining or losing points for their team. When they refuse a challenge, they can mitigate the number of point lost accepting a penalty, which is usually a hot confession.
When you pre-order Spicify you get a print and play demo version that you can try with your friends! We will mail to you once the game is ready in its final form!
Photos and videos in the website show different prototypes. The box of the game itself may look different in the production version